Please re-enter recipient e-mail address es. You may send this item to up to five recipients. The name field is required.
Resurrecting Your Sabbath - Carol R. Cool
Please enter your name. The E-mail message field is required. Please enter the message. Please verify that you are not a robot.
Would you also like to submit a review for this item? You already recently rated this item. Your rating has been recorded.
Write a review Rate this item: 1 2 3 4 5. Preview this item Preview this item. These are the antidote to our restlessness, isolation, and our hurried lives, workaholism, and self-absorption. Living a nonlegalistic, sanely paced, God-focused life leads us to freedom and grace, joy and connection.
A group study guide is included, making this book an excellent choice for small groups. Allow this favorite library to be seen by others Keep this favorite library private.
Christian Sabbath-keeping as a Spiritual and Environmental Practice
Find a copy in the library Finding libraries that hold this item Kent's experiences as a retreat leader and a journalist collide as she offers true, interview-based stories along with scripturally based advice and guidance on how to live in a rhythm of work and rest she calls "Sabbath simplicity. Reviews User-contributed reviews Add a review and share your thoughts with other readers. Add a review and share your thoughts with other readers.
Connect with Comment. Comment Magazine Follow. Comment Magazine Like.
Anne Snyder Editor-in-Chief. Brian Dijkema Senior Editor Follow. Ray Pennings Publisher Follow.
Cardus Follow. Want more of the same fresh, thought-provoking content delivered right to your inbox once a week?
- Citizen Brand: 10 Commandments for Transforming Brand Culture in a Consumer Democracy;
- Rest: Living in Sabbath Simplicity - Keri Wyatt Kent - Google Books;
- 10 Steps to Sabbath Rest | Nicole Unice | Author, Speaker, Leader.
- Cerebral Vasospasm: New Strategies in Research and Treatment (Acta Neurochirurgica Supplementum)!
- Six Steps to Simplicity.
- Practicing Sabbath rest as a mom - The Simplicity Habit.
- Encyclopaedia Judaica Volume 4 (Blu-Cof).
Please be patient while we complete the request. This request typically takes a few seconds.
- Sensors for Industrial Inspection.
- meet nicole;
- The Economics of Elementary Education in India: The Challenge of Public Finance, Private Provision and Household Costs;
Start small, and build slowly. Just choose one thing to refrain from—be it laundry, grocery shopping, checking e-mail. And then choose one thing to engage in—maybe reading an inspiring book or taking a walk with a friend. Over the next several weeks, pick one thing each week to add to your Sabbath, and to subtract. Give yourself as many weeks as it takes to slowly build and refine your Sabbath practice. Contact Carol Now Call: Sign up for newsletter. Upcoming Events Sep Sep Jan 7.