Each affordable volume reflects Oxford's commitment to scholarship, providing the most accurate text plus a wealth of other valuable features, including expert introductions by leading authorities, helpful notes to clarify the text, up-to-date bibliographies for further study, and much more.
Explanatory Notes. Index of Proper Names.
General Index. Family Tree of the JulioClaudians.
- Partial Differential Equations (3rd Edition) (Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Volume 214).
- Biogenic—Abiogenic Interactions in Natural and Anthropogenic Systems!
- Bible Stories told by Norman Vincent Peale.
- Lives of the Caesars (Oxford World's Classics) Reissue Edition | Rent | .
- 17 editions of this work;
Lives of the Caesars Oxford World's Classics. Skip to main content. Search Search.
- Oxford World's Classics: Lives of the Caesars by Suetonius (2009, Paperback);
- GIMP 2.8 for Photographers: Image Editing with Open Source Software.
- Nutritional Biochemistry, Second Edition.
- Topics in Banach space integration.
- Synbio and Human Health: A Challenge to the Current IP Framework?.
- From the Source - Italy: Italys Most Authentic Recipes From the People That Know Them Best (Lonely Planet from the Source)?
- Lives of the Caesars (Oxford World's Classics) - AbeBooks - Suetonius: .
Advanced Search. Description The most famous of Shakespeare's Roman tragedies, Julius Caesar was written and first performed in , and was apparently one the plays his contemporaries enjoyed most. Recounting the death of Caesar on the steps of the Senate house, the play offers some of Shakespeare's finest scenes: Antony's skillful speech at Caesar's funeral, and the quarrel and reconciliation between Brutus and Cassius with the news of Portia's death.
This edition includes a fresh consideration of the play's date and its place in the Shakespeare canon and examines how Shakespeare reshaped his sources primarily North's translation of Plutarch's Lives.